[tcb] Re: bad news for the tcb

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:06:14 -0500

unfortunately that is the rule of the house one at a time. and she said she might actually attend shows and ride with me in the buggy cause "you are supposed to wear a bikini and be hot in a buggy" and the bikini part has really made me start looking harder than i used to at buggies.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: bad news for the tcb
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:02:16 -0700 (PDT)

Keep the bus, Buy the Manx. No one said you can only have 1 VW. With last nights purchase, we are up to 6.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: well folks i have some bad news. the one member that already knows about
this promised he wouldn't say anything about it but since this looks
probable i thought i would share. i might be getting out of busses for a
while. That's right, Hershey has been put up for trade and i might have a
real good offer on something that i have wanted every since i got into vw's.
i love busses alot and will definately miss not having to sleep on the
ground but i am going to try and work out a trade for a myers manx dune
buggy on a 59 pan. sorry for the let down denis but this is what i have
always wanted. hopefully i will still be allowed at psychoblooie and will be
loved like the ugly redheaded step child up the street that needs some
acceptance.

i still want to design the shirts though. and i guess i will have to become
a lurker on the list for a while.

Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!

More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_2G_0507