[tcb] Re: bad news!

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:01:45 -0500

This sucks, I have to work Friday night,  I also have to work
Sunday afternoon.  I still plan to come up on Saturday.  Can I get
directions on how to get there.  Also, I have the r.v., in order
for the shower to work, I need electricity.  30 amp with the big
plug in,  I don't know if there is a conversion plug or not for
it.  I'm new to these big rigs, also will there be enough room to
park it the camp site, w/a pull thru if possible..  Please let me
know if you still want me to bring it or not.  Eric, Doggies are
cool..  I just wouldn't want to leave it inside unattended...

JUmper

From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:58:11 -0700 (PDT)

>Joe,
>What's your take on doggies?
>If you aren't too keen on them we'll bring our tent to sleep in,
we've got a 95# Lab that really wants to come to Temple...

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net