[tcb] Re: axle nut

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:57:15 +0000 (UTC)

The fist thing that Bob Perring told me (when I got the 71 Camper) to buy was
the 46 mm (socket thing) and a small sledge hammer..... the fist trip to
Fredrericksburg - I called Bob and had to get my wheel off and I used the
sledge hammer and that 46 mm thing, (of course I hit the lip over the right
rear wheel with the hammer - that bummed me out for a few minutes) ....