[tcb] Re: any plumbers???

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:45:41 -0400

I learned that on my new house real quick. Clogged washer drain, I spent $100
to get the stuff to fix it myself. Failure. Spent another $200 for a plumber to
fix it. When the flashing on my chimney had a problem, I bought all the stuff
to fix it myself, only to realize I would then have to pay someone to do it
right after I failed. I took all the stuff back and called a roofer. :p