[tcb] Re: any baywindow interests

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:54:16 -0700 (PDT)

Same here...if I were to have to lose one to keep one,
I would keep the 58 in a heartbeat...
--- Marie Metcalf <vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------

I guess I stand corrected. I love them all. I still
own splits, bays, vanagons, bugs, and things and other
vw oddities like shorty a split pickup that the
jacking points tough in the middle hence the name
shorty.  Just got heavier interests in splits. ya
know. thanks marie

From:  a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:  tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [tcb] Re: any baywindow interests
Date:  Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:12:53 -0400

Mark and I love all VWs.  It doesn't matter what style
or year it is.  We have a Vanagon and say we are on
the Dark Side and we really love the debate it starts.