[tcb] Re: You are invited to view my KODAK Gallery photos

  • From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:29:29 -0500

I just spoke with Cordell and he and Tina got picked up by the tow truck at
11:30 Saturday night. They finally got home Sunday at 5 in the morning. They
live in north Ft. Worth. I told him people on here had asked about him and he
said to say thank you for those thoughts and to those who came to help in their
time of need.
John

Sent from behind a tree in the woods.