[tcb] Yo Denis, Arkansas here we come...

  • From: Eric Woodall <type2list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texas Coalition of Buses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 11:53:24 -0800 (PST)

Hey Denis,

This July, me and the family (with the baby) are making a treck up to Eureka
Springs to meet up with my wife's brother who lives in Chicago.
Since I didn't get to come to Psycho-Billy 1 I sure would like to come up and
see your new house!
We are going to be staying near Eureka Springs in a house that we are renting
for a few days.
I would like to at some point, go out to Way Out Salvage too if we have time...
Anyways,
I'll coordinate some more stuff when it gets closer to July.

Lates Everyone,

Eric.