[tcb] Yea, I'm an Idjut

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 02:51:53 -0600

The Lone Star Rally IS next weekend. I did chores all this weekend.

Change of plans anyway. People, booze and bikes don't mix well. Since all the bikers will be in Galveston next weekend, we're going to Gardner State Park and riding in the Hill country for 3 days.

Boy, you musta slept in HARD.

Unless Austin had a separate event the Lone Star Rally is NEXT weekend
(though it's a bit late to be heading out the the Lafayette show now
<grin>).

If you're coming down to the LSR I expect you to drift over and have a few
drinks at the beach house. I'll be there Friday through Sunday.

G2

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more?then map the best route! http://local.live.com?FORM=MGA001