[tcb] Re: Wow-wee!

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:11:25 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Chamberlain family and all the folks that help in any way ,small or
large to help put this on .I'm hoping next year it will be a m-Sat. event with
Sunday for travel .One of the most awesomest 3 daze of my VW existence , mainly
because of all the good Friends present and the ones I only get to see several
times a year.Texas VW Classic, you rock .
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 8
October 7,8 and 9 ,2011
Morgan's Point Resort Texas