[tcb] Re: Wow it's show time again. Ennis sucks!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:14:16 -0600

Man, I didn't know that Ennis was the same weekend, that sucks.

As far as comparing the two events, there is no contest. Paul's shows are
more comfortable, more fun, more friendly, just better. Paul makes you feel
happy you came. And the campout at Morgan's Point is just too cool. There is
nothing, that I have been to, to compare. I was looking forward to having
twice as many busses and making it the premiere bus event in Texas.

The only thing the Ennis show has going for it is the fact that other VW
folks are there, period. If we can get the people to go to Paul's, there is
no reason to go to Ennis, none, zip, nada.

I would think all the people coming from the south; Austin, Houston, etc
would be happy to go to a better gathering that is closer, and anybody from
the North who has been to both shows and chooses Ennis, well...maybe we just
don't want their kind.