[tcb] World war III?

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:27:52 -0400

So this French guy in Spain wants my bus, and an English guy in England,
amongst others. When I decided not to sell, I removed the ad, and had no
commitments or deposits from anybody.

The french guy calls right away: "I hope this means you've sold the bus to me,
right?".

Me: "No, we haven't made any commitments and I've decided not to sell, sorry
for the inconvenience."

Him: "So I've spent all this money calling the USA about shipping"

Me: "Again, sorry, but I have no control over where you live. It's no different
than if somebody beat you to it and completed the sale first."

Him, acting all French: "Blah blah blah"

The English guy had just come from the bank with his loan, and was really
understanding about it. I guess if French troops from Spain start some s%^t,
the British will be on our side.

AOL at AOL.com.