[tcb] Re: Work Sucks! but not at Chuck's

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:25:10 -0600

If I make the Brisket and start the sourdough.Who is going to make everything that goes with it?Molten center chocolate center souffles be damned .What about the beans,potatoe salad,cole slaw to go with the brisket?Sourdough apple pecan pancakes are okay!!

ole blue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>