[tcb] Re: Work Sucks! but not at Chuck's

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:38:15 -0600

what route is denis and andy taking? i might go but would rather ride in with some others.

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Work Sucks! but not at Chuck's
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:43:00 -0600

 Chuck Blue has some work to finish up on his BUG project, don't we  all.
He can fill us in on exactly he needs to finish up.
He asked if I would like to come up, camp in his yard and help him with a few things easier to do with two. Katrina and I jumped at the chance, Chuck and Sue are as cool as the other side of the pillow. It took us a while to find a good weekend, but we settled on next weekend 12/8/2006 to 12/10/2006.
It went from me going up and helping Chuck with a few things to:
Katrina and I going up and helping Chuck with a few things. (Sue has a bum foot, was the only reason I considered going alone)
Katrina and I going up and helping Chuck with a few things AND meeting Denis and Andrew to put a new transmission in "Murray" after Denis pulled Murray's groin muscle on his "Trip of a Lifetime".

I figured if that many of us were going to be doing this it would only be fair to invite the rest of you to the "First Annual Parts at the Parthenon" I know that when there is VW work to do I always like to have at least one Mark around. So keep in mind that Sue is down in the foot, and Chuck has stuff he wants completed.
We can not expect the full hospitality.
If any of the rest of you want to show up it would be cool.
I think most of us have been to Chuck and Sue's but if you have not had the pleasure, it is outside of Athens, Tx.
Let us know !
We are going to make Denis cook us something!

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.