[tcb] Re: Wooooohoooo!!!!!

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:55:37 -0500

I love my Buses and in the process of owning them I now have a wonderful family
made up of Bus friends whom I love dearly. You fine folks are amazing!

Blitzen was my first Bus.  I thought he was the only one for me.  And now years
later I am older and much wiser.  I plan on keeping my 4 Buses and driving them
until I am dead.  I love them all.  But the funny thing is now if I could do a
do-over there is just about a zero chance of me buying a shiny 21 Window.  But
he is mine and I put lots of time, money and effort into him so I am hoping
that we live happily ever after together.