[tcb] Re: Wiring mess - I need help!

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:17:45 -0500

Yeah Mark, those color diagrams are golden huh?
That's actually what I was using. Its just that there is so many scabbed on and pigtailed Previous Owner crap to sort out...

Mark Jenkins wrote:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/wiringt2.php
Eric try this link or print the attachment.I used these to wire my 61

*/Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Well, coming along nicely.
    The gas gauge was not grounded well enough, causing the Pegging full
    when dimmer on.
    Now, I just need some bulbs...
    Bulbs, bulbs, anyone?