[tcb] Re: Wiring mess - I need help!

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:38:48 -0500

Thanks Paul, but I have one already. That is what I used to get the stickers cut.

singlecabboy wrote:

Eric, I will try and send you a pic of the tp3 badges
,
--- Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think I need a couple of bulbs.
I need one of the small ones for the oil light and
one of the larger ones for the turn signal bulbs.
Can these be gotten at the FLAPS or do I need to go
to KAR parts tomorrow?

Eric Woodall wrote:

Ok.
Almost got it. So far this is what does work:
1) Outside blinkers front and rear, left and

right

2) Hazard lights (all), and interior hazard bulb

on dash.

What doesn't work:
1) Blinker bulbs on speedo.
2) When dimmer on dash lights is turned on full

blast the gas gauge

reads full, and when turned off the gas gauge goes

back to the correct

place.

I think I still need help. Anybody in Houston

free tomorrow evening?

Eric Woodall wrote:

Can Anybody help me with my 12 volt 9 pin relay

box?

I cannot seem to get everything wired up

correctly, and I need to get

my bus over to the upholsterer pretty soon.
I usually have the patience to fix these kinds of

things, but this

thing has me messed up...
Like Will says, "Your in the clutches of the 9

pin relay box!"

HELP!

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone