[tcb] Re: Windscreen Replacement

How boring,
You did not break one first?
You Vanagon guys need to be more adventurous!

On Nov 30, 2005, at 5:10 PM, JKi7886155@xxxxxxx wrote:

In December of last year, one of the first things that I did with my Vanagon was to replace the windshield. Looking back in my check stubs, for the super tinted model, the installed price, done at my house, was $165.26. That included installing a new chrome molding in the rubber molding, as well.

Jack Kirsch

In a message dated 11/30/05 12:29:46 P.M. Central Standard Time, mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Seeing that the Vanagon windshield is about $350.00. I'm not gonna try it. The main problem with it is, yes it's flat and very large. At least another 5 to 6 inches larger than a bay window.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote: How is installing the one in a Vanagon, Mark?
It looks flat to me.