[tcb] Re: Window A/C units mounted in your bus?

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:49:11 +0000 (UTC)

I had one of those Haier units - never cooled that well from day one - sold in
a garage sale to some Mexicans for $15 - hey did you get yours at a garage sale
by chance, sorry? I bought another ac unit - it's still in the box - Frigidaire
I think from Home Depot or Loews. Try another unit if you can. Maybe I can
bring it this one day and we can expeirment.

Denis - I got a bottle of Percocets today - no snake bit but I was in bed all
weekend with a tweaked back - going to the hospital Wednesday for a couple of
epideral spinal shots with Doctor Doctor (Real name- he's Indian)

Trey