[tcb] Re: Where is everybody?

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:25:03 -0500

This is true.
I am not swayed in either direction. I don't really want the responsibility of maintaining a server 24/7, but there is just a crazy amount of email on this list.
I do have to agree with Mark also, as it makes the day go by faster. Pluses to both. Hmmm.

Sammie Smith wrote:

NO )(*^*&$^%#(*&&(&% forums. If you want forums go to the Samba, or the HVWC forum. There are VW forums all over the place.
At 05:28 PM 10/23/2006, you wrote:

I've been trying to say that all along...
I actually have a server we could use, and a domain name, etc. small, old server, and my upload speed kind of sucks...
but it could work. anybody else have access to a web server?
Dan seems to think the "old guys" couldn't figure out a forum though?

Will Wood wrote:

could this be a segway into a forum based approach?  humm