[tcb] Where is everybody?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:08:42 -0500

Soon I will have WiFi at my garage but for now I can only touch my computer
when I am here at the house.

Travis, my worker bee, has taken a large amount of lucrative cabinet
installation work and can only give me one day a week or so. This has made the
hook up of the new big ass compressor to the auto lift slower than I like.
George Hixon of the Volksmiesters came over and showed me a bunch of stuff
about the lift, I have seen lots of cars on lifts, but I never owned one or
tried to make one work after it has set unused for 10 years or so.

It took 9 1/2 gallons of hydraulic fluid.

I have it hooked up to my "small" compressor, the one I used to think was big,
and it now goes up and down smoothly.

The electrical in the garage looks like what you would expect from 25 years of
"good ole boys" hooking up stuff and running wires. Spaghetti doesn't describe
it. More like "Bird's nest". Most of the lights and outlets have no switches,
it all is switched at the breaker box and there are broken breakers and
breakers to nowhere...

That's all for now, I have to go back up and make sure all the fire
extinguishers are charged.