[tcb] Re: Where is Denis?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:03:57 -0800 (PST)

Have a safe trip, See you Friday.

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          You're all a bunch of smarty pants.

  I got Murray's engine to turn over and spin nicely, and even cough a little.
I figure it will take awhile for the fuel to get to the spark plugs. I would
still need to figure out the clutch problem and do the brakes, so I'm not going
to do anything else in repair. I am just going to get him to the trailer and
take off. I honestly think it will not take much to get him ship-shape,
HAHAHAHA. Sorry, I just heard myself say that, knowing that EVERYTHING can
still go wrong.

  Anyway, I am still going to hit the road tonight, just to get started.