[tcb] Re: What's the long lost history of your bus?

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:09:19 -0700 (PDT)

Stella, my 58 started out as a bakery delivery bus in
San Fran...when the owner retired, he made his
daughter (who was pregnant) to keep the bus, told
herthat kids LOVE the VW buses (this was in the mid
sixties) and that his grandkids would want it...well,
when they got old enough, they wanted no part of the
bus!
She hauled it all over the country, then to Little
Rock...Thats where my son in-law found it and picked
it up for me...I'm the 2nd owner...

=== message truncated ===

Got a little couch potato?