[tcb] Re: What's the long lost history of your bus?

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:03:19 -0700

We don't have a radio. We just talk about the scenery which can be lots of
things :goats,cows,hawks,big farm houses,etc.
Thor isn't much company he just sleeps, pants, sometimes stands up to stretch,
does a circle and lays back down.
We have our GPS to keep us company and sometimes we use the laptop to geek some
more on maps.

PO was Tom Jenkins in Arlington TX he had it for 3 yrs. Sat under a tree w/o
any motor just transmission. Plastic windows also.
Tom got it from a guy who got it abandoned on the side of the road.
Cool stuff in the bus : Russian Flag, seeds, roach, chicken bone
necklace,CD's,and a portfolio of paper with no drawings on the paper.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Tuesday, August 28, 2007, at 10:35AM, <wuzmop@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>No radio. I listen to Dizzy pant and Michael snooze when I'm cruising. City
>driving, I listen to myself cuss at everything from Geo Metros to Hummers.
>
>I know the PO of my bus pretty well. don't know much beyond that, other than
>it was a plain jane bus with no middle seat delivered to LA.

 ru