[tcb] Re: What theme should I do?

  • From: Dennnis Dosdon <dld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:34:37 -0700 (PDT)

So far the "Purple Haze" (I just named it) is the big fave. I guess I'll have
to put the chandelier away for another time.

Paul, I saw Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen at a Junior High gym in
the mountains outside of Santa Cruz, CA about 100 years ago. God, I had
forgotten Bubble Puppy. I can lay my hands on 13th Floor Elevator, but Bubble
Puppy could be a challenge. Everybody, go to your attics and find me some old
LPs (we all remember what those were, right?).

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Denis,you realize you're gonna haft to get up pretty
early in the morning to beat what you had last year ,
but with a new paint job and new enthusiasm I know you
can do it.I vote psycho delic, Gotta play some
original Texas psychedelic music from ,Bubble Puppy
and Thirteen Floor Elevators, We used to go to a place
in Austin called The Vulcan Gas Co. back in the 60's
,What a trip. Great music and a kick a light show with
the old slide projectors like on the cover of Iron
Butterflys album , Yep I vote psycho delic . You'll do
a great job, Dennis did I ever tell you the story
about the time we saw Commander Cody at the Armadillo
? Some other time ,good luck and we want to see pictures.

=====
Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Aka "The Bus People"