[tcb] Re: What theme should I do?

Dude a perfected "Ladies Man" with shinny new paint!
That might be TOO COOL
You would probably have to really keep the ladies out!
I think the "have you been experienced" (I prefer the DEVO cover) bus
is a must do.
And it would tie in with Katrina's Psychedelic theme for the camp out.
But I don't know how cool that would be with shinny new paint.
The Hawaiian theme sounds pretty cool as well.
I guess the fact that I have never seen you in anything but a Hawaiian
shirt and the seat covers makes it all seem so natural.
I think if I have to choose (it is a 3 day event plus a pre show camp
out! you could do ALL THREE! but probably not get anything done)
I would go with the "have you been experienced" theme.
Mainly because we "worked " so hard on it at the camp out, and it just
did not come off just right. (because I would not let him get anything
done!)

On Jun 29, 2004, at 1:14 PM, Dennnis Dosdon wrote:

> Katrina asked me what theme I would do at the Eureka Springs show. For
> most of you who probably don't know who I am, at the last Eureka and
> at Paul's Bugtoberfest I was "The Ladies' Man" with a red satin and
> velour interior whith a working fireplace and Frank Sinatra music.
>
> I tried to do a "Have you been experienced" bus with a tie died and
> beaded interior including smoking hookah and "I Had Too Much to Dream
> Last Night" by the Electric Prunes. That one never got finished
> because Dan kept interrupting my work, so I couldn't get anything
> done.
>
> I have considered a Hawaiian theme with lots of palm fronds and such.
>
> But I am leaning to do the Ladies' Man again with improvements such as
> a small chandeliere I found. Now that the bus has been painted it will
> work in a whole different way. But the Psychedelic bus could be pretty
> damn funny...
>
> I'll leave it up to a vote, I need opinions, I have to get started
> because I often can't get anything done.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.