[tcb] Re: What theme should I do?

I have SIRIUS radio (picked it over XM because XM doesn't offer PBS and EVERY
NFL game will be broadcast when the season starts). It has been great during
the moving and long long hours of driving.

I listen to mostly older stuff, Rockpile, Ramones, Talking Heads, OLD Fleetwood
Mac, Jeff Beck, late Beach boys and Brian Wilson, Joe Jackson, Elvis Costello.
Newer stuff is Floggin' Molly, Jon Spencer Blues Experience, Annie Lennox.

I'm all over the place.
"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sirius Satellite Radio. Rotating stations between:

Blues
Sirius Gold (50's)
60's
70's
Jam On (Jam Bands)
Buzzsaw (Classic hard rock -- not acid hard)
Hard Attack (Acid rock)
Reggae
Standards (Show tunes, broadway, Sinatra, Anka, Crosby, etc)
First Wave (old alternative -- Elvis Costello, B-52's, etc)
Alternative (haven't figured out why it's called that -- it's newer stuff I
hear on non-alt. radio stations)

If I get tired of it and switch to CD's it's usually home compilations of
punk bands that I can't fnd on a radio station or satellite. (Me First and
the Gimme Gimme's, A New Found Glory, Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish, etc.)

When I install an MP3 player I may carry more music on CD but right now I
like the "turn it on and leave it alone" nature of satellite radio. I don't
like fiddling with CD's while I'm driving and the 80 minute capacity of a
regular audio CD is too limiting. An in car DVD/MP3 player that knows how
to handle an M3U or PLS playlist would be awesome. Fill up a DVD with MP3
files and create playlists of specific types of music. A CD holds about 10
hours of MP3 files -- A DVD would hold closer to 60 hours. Very cool.

Gerald