[tcb] Re: What size engine for the '59?

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 06:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, showing my Bay Windowness here, all I know is 3 & 6 rib tranny and now
split.
Is a big nut tranny different than split? why is it called big nut? Franklly
Big Nut Tranny sounds obcene to my Bay Window ears : P

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 9:24 PM

James ,I run a 1641 in my single cab,dual kadrons,110 engle cam .I don't
believe in high compression street engines , and no reduction gears , 3600 is
about what I run all day long.70,75,even 80mph is not a problem,but not
recommended.It,s duel port. Sammie says stock lol, Sammie I had to ans were for
you.
Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"