[tcb] Re: What size engine for the '59?

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 21:51:16 -0500

The Zone is no normal animal, with all his tricked out suspension, brakes and
steering, but I can do 70 easy, but as my Dad once said, if you come up against
a watermelon at that speed, you're gonna lose.
          From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 9:24 PM

          James ,I run a 1641 in my single cab,dual kadrons,110 engle cam .I
don't believe in high compression street engines , and no reduction gears ,
3600 is about what I run all day long.70,75,even 80mph is not a problem,but not
recommended.It,s duel port. Sammie says stock lol, Sammie I had to ans were for
you.
          Paul Smith

            2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

          H.B.B
          T.C.B
          Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust
a few,Do wrong to none"