[tcb] Re: What size engine for the '59?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:24:21 -0700 (PDT)

James ,I run a 1641 in my single cab,dual kadrons,110 engle cam .I don't
believe in high compression street engines , and no reduction gears , 3600 is
about what I run all day long.70,75,even 80mph is not a problem,but not
recommended.It,s duel port. Sammie says stock lol, Sammie I had to ans were for
you.
Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"