[tcb] Re: Went to a show in Springfield, MO

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

Whose the worst on following routes, you or Paul?

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          I went to a show held just
outside of Springfield, MO. There were 130 cars. It was held at a VFW hall with
a park setting, lots of trees and shade. A very pleasant day. More than the
usual number of Single and Double cabs.

  Derrick and Barb from Wayout Salvage were there, and my builder, Brad and his
wife, Claudette, travelled up and back home with Jan and me.

  Every,time, in the past, when I went to Springfield, which is a very nice
small city, I had done another of those
Ozarks-drive-50-miles-in-the-wrong-directions-to-turn-50-miles-in-another-direction-to-get-50-miles-as-the-crow-flies,
 but this time I was led on a small beautiful highway ride that cut an hour out
of the time and came pretty much straight to my house.

  I met some Busketiers, new, and ones that I had met in Tulsa and Busses
Nowhere Near the Arch. The Psycoblooie family is going to grow quite a bit this
year, I believe.