[tcb] Re: Wenks Show Postponed

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 19:33:01 -0500 (EST)

All I want to say is "Go Texans!!!"

Emily

-----Original Message-----
From: Rusty Herring <rustmah1@xxxxxxx>
To: Texas Coalition of Busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Dec 1, 2011 5:02 pm
Subject: [tcb] Re: Wenks Show Postponed

always new your were a great guy sammy. i fell the same way about the cowgirls.

If it can happen it will hapen to me????

Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 14:54:04 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The cow who's?  I am proud to say I have not watched a Cowboys game since Jerry
Jones became the owner; well maybe flipped through one in channel surfing or
took a peak to celebrate how bad they were losing.