[tcb] Re: Well, what's your plan?

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 07:36:05 -0700 (PDT)

Friday night is possible, but most likely it will be Sat.

As far as the parts.  I have most of everything.  I need to score a new muffler
and I am replacing the rubber inside the engine compartment and around the
doors.  In boredom of waiting for the motor I started removing old cracked door
seals, etc...

As far as towing the bus, I don't have one of those inside connections at Uhaul
like you do. :)