[tcb] Re: Welding and stuff

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

Austin VW 512-385-2462.  Kenny Hill VW 512-445-0101.  Vintage Wizard (John)
512-303-4193.  Of these I would call Austin VW first.  They are a large repair
shop but also have a fairly large salvage yard with a lot of later model VW
stuff.  Kenny Hill would be my next shot.  Good VW repair shop and has some
salvage stuff.  Vintage Wizard has a lot of salvage/parts busses but is mostly
early split stuff.  Both Austin VW and Kenny Hill also are rather large repair
operations and suppliers of new parts.  Julie Maroney (on the tcb list) can
give you the real heads up on John the Vintage Wizard.

From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 9:35 AM

Better look for steel...steal has a whole 'nuther meanin'!