[tcb] Re: Welcome Gary

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:01:55 -0500

Indy 500 sounds fun.

A friend of mine on a roadtrip back in the 80s snuck past the golf course into the brickyard and down by the paddock area. After taking a few moments to walk the asphalt, and nobody chasing us off, we got back in teh car and went to get a burger at White Castle.

We laid that same friend's dad to rest today. I'm glad you're spending your time with your son.

Conrad

On Apr 28, 2008, at 2:40 PM, Gary P. Alexander wrote:

Hey Jeff,
Yep, she mentioned it to me, man, it sounds so cool,
but Jake and I will be making our 3rd annual trek to
the Motor Racing Capital of the World for the Indy
500. Otherwise, we'd be doing the camping thing at
Krause Springs for sure.

--- ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Glad to see you made it to the list. Another Austin
bus driver.

Did Julie tell you about the Springs camp out?

Jeff