From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 8:28 am
Subject: [tcb] Weekend of October 31st-Camping/Trunk or Treat Halloween party!

Friday October 31st-Halloween party will actually be on Saturday night for
those who can't make it Friday. Bring candy for the kids, your costume and your
bus/tent, whatever!

We'll have a grill, ground fires are allowed, plenty of shade, electric,
showers, etc:

http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS57460384/Camp-N-Fish/reviews?back_to=%2Fname%2FRainbow-TX%2Fcamp-n-fish%3F

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!