[tcb] Re: We are ready

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:54:16 -0600

Be the good husband and father, and leave them at home.  Oliver will have
another birthday. :0

On 2/9/07, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I dunno yet.
I am like 65% sure we are going...
Not real good odds huh?
It all really depends on Amy and her 1st trimester sickness/tiredness.
Oliver's birthday party is supposed to end at 1:00PM so I will know after
that if we are going or not.
If Amy is feeling good, then we'll probably go.
Sure hope to go!