[tcb] Re: We are moving here is first dibs on our red and white 66

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 11:41:18 -0500

Moving?  Like far far away?

On Jul 18, 2010, at 9:57 AM, Chritopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Tell your friends........

My 1966 Volkswagen transporter needs to find a happy home. This red and white 13 window walk thru model has a single port motor and cruises very nice. If you would like a piece of history this is your chance to own a slice.

Everything is in place after years of putting it together; here is a list of its qualities:

ü  1966 deluxe 13 window split screen transporter bus
ü  Eye catching paint job and chrome highlights
ü  5 spoke Empi rims with matching spare tire on rim
ü  New headliner
ü  Protective floor mats front and back
ü  Clean interior
ü  Safari windows front and back (don’t forget your sun glasses)
ü  13 window’s, all good rubbers and perfectly working levers
ü  Engine has been tuned and turns over first attempt
ü  The clean engine compartment is painted to match body
ü  A Roof rack for the retro look (included)
ü  Tow bar to haul to the far away VW shows
ü  Completely street legal and up to date tags and inspection
ü  7 passenger- 2 front 2 person bench middle and 3 in the back.
ü  Lap belts installed throughout
ü   2 heavy duty 5 point harness car seats hold up to 90lbs
ü  All new electrical wiring
ü  Wipers, turns signals, headlights and tail lights work
ü  Extra cables and wiring
ü  Manuals and literature to help maintain optimum operation
ü  Trophy winner in Texas and Louisiana
ü  Runs and drives great.

Just be prepared for people to point and smile and tell you stories of when they had a bus too!

Sale price = $20,000 link to pictures
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coles_crossing/photos/album/601107112/pic/list

Only serious enquiries please.

Chris Dirksen

713-653-4275

Thanks for all the good times and we will see you you again in our next bus I'm sure. Thanks for the photo Christian it's just too cool not to put up there.

Eskimo's