[tcb] Re: Way Out Salvage

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

There are a couple of things I need for the ghia. I will check tonight and get
with you. Thanks

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:It is right in the neighborhood
of Denis' house.About half a hour into the banjo woods of Arkansas.
We went there when we were visiting Denis in July.
Eric needs all four doors for his bus, he found out they had some nice ones and
nothing planned this weekend.
So we are heading up on friday and back on saturday.
You need me to pick up anything for you?

On Oct 20, 2005, at 11:36 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

Didn't know you were going to "Way Out Salvage". Where are they?

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I will be heading back from "Way Out Salvage" with Eric Woodall.