[tcb] Re: @WL Re: t-shirts

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 07:56:15 -0500

Absolutely not! No way! Why should you get a T-shirt when you are late?

There are people in Bangladesh who could really use a T-shirt, should we give
them some? And Eskimos, it's really cold where they live, a t-shirt could make
the difference of life or death, do we have to give all of them a T-shirt,
there are hundreds of those guys!

Do we look like the Salvation freakin' army? And do you think these things are
free? Well, freedom ain't free buddy! People have fought and died so that you
could get a T-shirt! People like my father was at Guadalcanal and had his shins
shot off! When Columbus set out for America in The Ninja, the Ford Pinto and
the San Fernando, did he get a free T-shirt? And the Apollo Theater astronauts
who went into space and mooned the Earth for us, did they ask for T-shirts? I
don't know, but probably not. Now here you are coming here from
Cal-i-forn-eye-ay, swimin' pools, movie stars, and expect us farmer dorks from
flyover country to pull a T-shirt out of our behinds for you all especial!

I'd rather soak it in gasoline, light it on fire and swallow it whole before
I'd let you have it! I'd rather, but I won't because it would hurt and gasoline
is really expensive right now, so count your blessings, pal!

How about we give you a special late guy edition? It's a blank white with
nothing on it for $100. How's that sound, Bucko?!

You're lucky I don't turn Dan loose on you! He's been to freakin' AFRICA! He'd
bounce you like a basketball! He'll rip out your spine and use it for a limbo
stick!

I forget, what was the question? Oh, can you get a T-shirt? I guess. How many?