[tcb] Re: @WL Re: May in AR

I too have that viddie...great low tech fun!
I might be able to make it up one day in May..What
weekend are ya talkin' about?

Neil
--- "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Yes, it is.
>
> Goodbye and thanks for all the fish.
>
> Gerald
>
> (I have the BBC mini series on SVCD somewhere)
>
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:18:10 -0500
> "KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
> <KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >  That 42 went over my head sorry, Dan told me it's
> the meaning of life.
> > Weirdhe's 42 ...
>
> > Katrina &Dan Martin
>
> > From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > >Smart, my favorite saying is Homer saying,
> "Feeling stupid I know
> > >I am"!
>
> > >Katrina &Dan Martin
>
> > >From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com