[tcb] Re: @WL Re: Dan can make a website

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:14:04 -0600

I was thinking you could type with your nose, what did you think?

I don't have any tendencies, anywhere, not one!

I think that I should take over the moderation of this mail list. There
should be no discussion of anything exept caburetors and lugnuts and bumpers
and gear ratios and stuff like that. Any other subjects just increase the
speed down the slippery slope that is ruining this country! These
discussions can lead only to moral and tooth decay! This country should wash
it's ears out with soap, that's what I say!

What were we talking about? A website? OK.