[tcb] Re: @WL Re: 27 new messages

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:32:37 -0700 (PDT)

Does Dan wear a Tutu when he tap dances?

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Travis is my friend/building
contractor and we went to his house on the 3rd of July. Travis wanted to trade
shots and Dan took him up on it. Well, after I don't know how many, Travis
spewed tequila out of his nose and then a bunch of other stuff spewed. Then
Travis sit down and held on to his face so it wouldn't slide off and then he
stood up and said, "I'm sorry, I have to go to bed" and staggered off to his
tool shed. In Travis' defense he said that he had already had six shots before
we got there.

Dan could still tap dance. We came back to my house and blew up more stuff and
Dan showed me how loud my TV could get.