[tcb] Re: Vinyl Stickers - Revision 2

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 07:41:20 -0600

I'll leave that to the creative types... :-)
Since there is not that much of a demand for these stickers, I'm going to have a "few" made and will have them with me the next time the TCB gets together...

Fred McDonald wrote:

What if the area around the buses were clear?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>