[tcb] Vinyl LPs

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:54:47 -0500

Who still plays their vinyl records? I started converting mine to disk today. Man, there was some great music produced in the '60s, '70s and even 80's. I started with the Climax Blues Band 'cause I wanted to listen to a Son House blues tune they covered: Grinnin' In Your Face.

I also converted Wishbone Ash simply because I was talking about them a few weeks back with a buddy. Remember them competing with Blue Oyster Cult as a heavy metal band?

Vinyl music would be perfect road music, don't you think?

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/