[tcb] Re: VW Quiz

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 17:09:17 -0700 (PDT)

Or use a belt to spin the back wheel while churning away on a  propped up bike
to create energy, hope you don't get drug away and hope you don't need to chase
down a bus.

I'd just walk out....as previosly stated

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On May 3, 2010, at 6:38 PM, "David Schwarze" <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was going to say jack up one wheel, put it in gear, lie on your back and use
your feet to push the wheel.  Have heard that can work.

-David