[tcb] Re: VOSA Oktoberfest in Boerne

I appreciate your comments Trey.

Boerne and the Hill Country are hard to beat in October. Add a bunch of
TCB'ers and it doesn't get much better! (Certain functions in rural
Arkansas not withstanding...Diez hombres borachos...???)

We had about 80 cars last year and of those about 20 were watercoolers.
There seemed to be more as several of them like to crank up their megawatt
steroes. We'll work on that this year. VOSA also tried to do a three way
joint show with them and the SA Aircoolers this summer and they dropped
out on us, so not sure what their participation will be this year at
Oktoberfest.

We've had a good response from suppliers this year on free stuff and we're
also having bumper badges made. That said, you folks know it's the folks
and the cars that come that make a great show. Hope to see you there!

Allan

http://mail.yahoo.com