[tcb] Re: [VB] Are they still available?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sean Dorman" <croftyest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:10:31 -0600

I don't think they will fit. You can have a whole lot of tire sizes on the
wide five wheels without using the adapters, it's going to be a tight fit
even if you don't go too big with the tires because the adapters push the
wheels out. If you want a different wheel and tire, someplace like Discount
Tire has catalogues with wheels with the wide five pattern, then get the
biggest tire you can without rubbing on the sheet metal.