[tcb] Re: Update...if you even care

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 01:21:50 +0000

Ok here goes, my last update for today.  The sun is going down, and E-mailing
won't be very realistic after dark.  Another traffic jam because of lane
closure on 55S, this time 3 miles long about 8 miles ago.  I just passed the
St. Louis Arch and the trip continues to go well.  I am a maniac on these long
trips as some of you already know, so who knows how far I'll get tonight.  My
goal continues to be a joyful delivery to my wife Caren by tomorrow evening.
300 miles behind me and 907 miles to go .
Can you say thunderstorm?
Peter