[tcb] Re: Update on Sparky

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:51:16 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Sammie. There is a auto paint supplier that I have used in the
past.
Tasco Auto Color
10323 Veterans Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77038
281-999-3761
They have the filters and everything else you would need.

Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ronnie:
The water trap on item a. is good. But, add a "tennis ball" water filter
in line. I call them tennis balls. They are about the same size as a
tennis ball and are plastic. All auto paint stores have them for about
$8. You screw them into your air line just before the gun and they
absolutely trap all water. The water trap/filter on the compressor works,
but not well enough to shoot auto paint in Houston. There is too much
water in the air.
Sammie