[tcb] Unofficial Count of VWs in the Woodstock movie...

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:15:39 -0700 (PDT)

Okay I meant to type this on Monday but I have been in the garage every night
this week working on my Bus getting it ready for camping and I'm headed for the
garage again after this. Wish I could get paid to work on my own VW somehow.

So here is the count of what we could agree on. There were alot of Dodge vans
and sometimes they were filming from a copter and it was hard to tell.

Buses: 45
Bugs:   43
Type III:  3 (How Zen-like)
Ghia:     5

I think there were more after Jimmy Hendrix finished but it was midnight and I
didn't care anymore so that is the unofficial count from the likes of Robb,
Bodean and me so there is no disputing the number. My non VW owning friend had
to sit through numerous rewinds to bring you this information : )